Unit-8 Peace English 10th Questions Answers in Simple form
Questions Answer from Text Book Exercise
1. How is wind described in the first stanza?
Answer: Wind has been described as a monster of destruction in the first stanza.
2. With what wind is compared in the first stanza?
Answer: Wind is compared to a monster of destruction in the first stanza.
3. What is wind doing to all man’s work?
Answer: The wind is destroying man’s works.
4. How does the scene look like when wind is still?
Answer: It looks like eternal peace and the sky looks bright and blue.
5. What comparison is made in the second stanza?
Answer: In the second stanza, Wind is compared to a light breeze that glows gently.
Questions from Lesson:
1. With what the wind is compared?
Answer: Wind has been described as a monster of destruction.
2. Explain “its center is in truth”?
Answer: It means that peace is, in fact, its reality
Read also: Summary of “Peace”, Questions Answers Unit-9