SYLLABUS & STANDARD FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION
FOR THE POSTS OF TEHSILDAR/NAIB TEHSILDAR
- The standard of the examination shall be the same as prescribed by the Universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for Bachelor Degree.
- A candidate may answer the papers in English or Urdu provided that special instructions will be given on the question paper where it is required to be answered in one specific language.
- The examination shall comprise of the following subjects, carrying maximum marks as noted against each:
This paper may include English essay, Precise
Writing, Usages of idioms, etc
This paper include Urdu Essay, translation from
English to Urdu, Prose and Poetry in Urdu etc.
As prescribed for Graduate level (compulsory
As prescribed for Graduate level (Compulsory subject).
|General Knowledge and Everyday Science
This paper may include questions on world affairs, facts of historical, political, geographical, economic importance and everyday science.
(150 marks for General Knowledge and 50 marks for Everyday Science).
|Viva Voce (Oral Test)
|Qualifying marks in the aggregate of written papers.
Passing Marks in Viva Voce.
- Non-Muslim candidates will not be required to appear in the paper of Islamiyat. For such candidates the paper of Pakistan Studies will be of 200 marks instead of 100 marks.
- No candidate shall be summoned for viva-voce test unless he has obtained at least 33% marks in each individual written paper and 50% marks in the aggregate. Failure, in or absence from viva-voce shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify for appointment and his name will not be included in the merit list.