Solved MCQs Sample Past Papers for Preparation of NTS Test SSE Computer Science
1. _________ is the packing of a data into single component.
2. _________ database helps in activities loading some task, assessing
queries and developing indexes.
3. _________ threads become problematic if thread is waiting for a source
to be available.
A. Preemptive multitasking
C. Cooperative multithreading
D. Mutually exclusive threads
4. Network topology in which the computers connect to a backbone cable
segment to form a straight line is called:
A. Star Network
B. Bus Network
C. Ring Network
D. Mash Network
5. Operating system is compulsory element for ___________ to run.
D. All of the above
6. The DOS interface basically consists of:
A. Prompt against a plain background
B. Prompt against a dark background
C. Prompt against a colored background
D. None of the above
7. To represent something in the form of tables is:
A. Descriptive form
B. Tabular form
C. Linear form
D. Non linear form
8. Which option gives advantage(s) of a Database management system?
A. only data integrity
B. only security
C. data Integrity and Security
D. data definition language (DDL)
9. In Networks, the term bps is used for:
A. bytes per second
B. bits per second
C. bandwidth per second
D. baudrate per second