Simple Easy Questions Answers of Unit-1 Hazrat Muhammad an Embodiment of Justice English 10th Class
Unit 1: Hazrat Mohammad an Embodiment of Justice
Solved Questions Answers from Lesson:
1. How did the Holy Prophet resolve the issue regarding the Black Stone?
Answer: The Holy Prophet resolved the issue by an equitable plan.
2. Why did Quraish think that the Holy Prophet would favour them?
Answer: Because Quraish was a respectable and strong tribe.
3. Why did non-Muslims trust the Holy Prophet ?
Answer: Because the Holy Prophet was well-known for his justice.
4. What advice did the Holy Prophet give to Hazrat Ali ?
Answer: The Holy Prophet advised Hazrat Ali not to decide any case without hearing arguments of both the parties.
5. What does the word “proclaimed” mean?
Answer: It means declare something in the public.
Solved Questions Answers from Text Book Exercise:
1. How can people achieve perfection in the moral, spiritual and social areas of life?
Answer: People can achieve perfection in the moral, spiritual and social areas of life by following the life of the Holy Prophet.
2. How did the Holy Prophet set high and noble ideals for all mankind?
Answer: The Holy Prophet set high and noble ideals for all mankind through his practical
3. How were people of Makkah convinced of the Holy Prophet’s justice even before his
Answer: Because The Holy Prophet had always fair and just dealings with all people before his Prophethood.
4. What standards of justice did the Holy Prophet practice as head of the state of Madinah?
Answer: As head of the state of Madinah, he decided all cases on merit with justice and equity.
5. What made non-Muslims bring their suits to the Holy Prophet ?
Answer: The non-Muslims brought their suits to the Holy Prophet because he was well known for his justice.
6. How does the Quran describe the personality of the Holy Prophet ?
Answer: The Holy Quran describes as, “We have, indeed, in the Messenger of Allah, a good example for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day.” Read also Unit-2 Questions Answers