Lecturer Philosophy MCQs Sample Past Papers
1. “Laws” is written by:
2. “Being and Nothingness” is written by:
Jean Paul Sartre
3. Who is the author of the “Muqaddama”?
4. The father of Modern Philosophy is:
5. Epistemology is a branch of Philosophy which deals with:
6) Deductive logic was introduced by:
(7) “Das Kapital” was written by:
(8) The theory of creative evolution was presented by:
(9) Who is the father of religious existentialism?
(10) Berkeley was:
(11) Who is the father of Muslim Philosophy?
12. Who named human mind Tabula Rasa?
13. What is teaching through deductive method?
From general to specific
14. Who was the supporter of Naturalism in
15. Who raised the slogan “Back to Nature”?
16. Which branch of philosophy deals with knowledge, its structure, method and validity?
17. Which branch of philosophy examines issues pertaining to the nature of “reality?”
18. The pragmatists are against
Breakdown of knowledge into separate subjects.
19. The term “progressive education” related to
84. What is development of human potentialities in education?