Qualification & Experience:
– Engineering Diploma/Certificate Mechanical or Electrical ( 1 -3 Year)
– Minimum 5-6 Years of relevant Experience with hands one experience.
– To have thorough knowledge of all type of small and large size Diesel/Gas Generators.
– Knowledge Installation, service and maintenance of various capacity generators.
– To be able to carry out complete overhauling of generator engines.
– Will be responsible for day to day operation and preparation of service schedule for preventative maintenance of generators.
– Will be required to maintain both electrical and mechanical components of Generators at our sites.
– Will report to our Dubai office for any requirements with regards to the equipment and spare parts.
– Will be required to train other technicians working with you.
– Will be required to perform any other duties requested by company.
– Should have English and computer knowledge.
Remuneration & Placement:
– Basic Salary offered will be 2000 AED + 500 AED Allowance + Company accommodation in Tanzania.
– 6 Month probation and salary review after successful completion of probation.
– Based in Tanzania.
Interested candidates may any OEC Office Lahore, Karachi, or Islamabad by depositing Rs: 500/- as application fee in online OEC collection A/c No. 0112-79010447-03 HBL, Islamabad from anywhere in Pakistan. The bank deposit Slip/Challan form can be downloaded from OEC website or be obtained from any OEC office. For further details, contact on Ph.# Islamabad: 051-9253245&51-54, Lahore:042-99232494-96 and Karachi: 021-99206394&90.