Ministry of Health Maldives requires the services of Doctors for their hospital/health centers on attractive packages in the following fields:
|Designation||Basic Salary||Service allowance||Total|
|Gynecologist||Associate Specialist (Diploma)
|Routine Duty 425, On call Duty 530
(Dermatology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Psychiatry 425)
- Salary given by level 01, every 4 years of experience in overseas & every 2 years of Maldives experience to count one step increase salary (will be 5% increase total value)
- Accommodation allowance Specialists US$ 454) Medical Officer (US$ 162)
- Food Allowance Specialist (US$ 156) Medical Officer (US$ 117)
Medical Officer must have at least 2 years 6 months experience.
Other Terms and Conditions of Employment:-
- Ministry of Health will bear the cost of premium for enrolment in a health insurance scheme as decided by MOH.
- Visa fee will only be paid for the employee.
- Air ticket will be provided/reimbursed to the employee when joining, and upon completion of the contract. Air ticket would be made available during annual leave period. Such ticket will be provided up to the nearest international airport of home country to the Maldives through most direct and economic route Air ticket will also be provided upon termination of the contract accordingly under contractual agreement.
- 1 year (subject to termination by employee within 3 months notice) or more than one year as agreed by the parties.
- The Employee will generally be expected to undertake the Programmed Activities at the principal place of work but the Employee may be required to work in other locations including sites in other islands if requested by the Employer
- Since MOH need to fil the post urgently, we will be giving priority to the person who can join at the earliest possible date.
Interested candidates may apply online through OEC website http://jobs.oec.gov.pk by depositing Rs: 500/- as application fee in online OEC collection A/c No. 0112-79010447-03 HBL, Islamabad from anywhere in Pakistan. The bank deposit Slip/Challan form can be downloaded from OEC website or be obtained from any OEC office. For further details, contact on Ph.# Islamabad: 051-9253245&51-54, Lahore:042-99232494-96 and Karachi: 021-99206394&90.
Closing date 28th Feb, 2015.
Manager (PMD) OEC, ISLAMABAD