Everyday Science in Daily Life Questions with Answers
(1) Person with following blood group is considered to be universal recipient.
(2) Study of life in outer space is known as:
(3) The name of the common mineral salt present in sweat is:
(4) Sensitive layer of the eye is:
(5) Laughing gas has chemical composition of following two elements.
Nitrogen + Oxygen
(6) Dr. Abdus Salam of Pakistan was one of the contributors of the unification of:
Electromagnetic force and weak nuclear force
(7) What is the chance of diabetic baby born to parents both heterozygous normal ?
(8) Which of the following is not a part of Darwinism:
(9) Role of biotechnology in the production of food based on:
(10) Which form of drug abuse involves most risk of infection with the HIV (AIDS) virus:
Injection of heroine
(11) Founder of modern astronomy was:
(12) The instrument which measures very high temperature is:
(13) The science which deals with study of manners and customs of people is:
(14) Chemical used to kill rats and mice are:
(15) Dry ice is:
Solid Carbon dioxide
(16) Chemical name of vinegar is:
Dilute acetic acid