SIBA Testing Service JEST SELD Sample Model Paper General Knowledge IQ Pedagogy English Math Biology Physics Computer Chemistry Education MCQs
SUKKUR IBA TESTING SERVICES
SAMPLE TEST PAPER (JEST, SELD)
PART-I (SUBJECT RELATED) 70 QUESTIONS
PART-II (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/I.Q) 10 QUESTIONS
PART-III (PEDAGOGY/ ASSESSMENT/ EDUCATION) 20 QUESTIONS
PART-I (SUBJECT RELATED)
Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions set below it.
Can we see that the earth is a globe? Yes, we can, when we watch a ship that sails out to sea. If we watch closely, we see the ship begin to disappear. The bottom of the ship disappears first, and then the ship seems to sink lower and lower, until we can only see the top of the ship, and then we see nothing at all. What is hiding the ship from us? It is the earth. Stick a pin most of the way into an orange, and slowly turn the orange away from you. You will see the pin disappear, just as a ship does on the earth.
1. This story is mainly about –
A. the shape of the earth. B. traveling to the New World.
C. sailing ships in the old days. D. the shapes of fruits, such as oranges.
2. The ship in this story –
A. probably sank to the bottom of the ocean. B. was going farther and farther away.
C. was actually a toy. D. was a sailing ship.
3. A globe is shaped like –
A. a box. B. a pyramid.
C. an orange. D. an ice cream cone.
4. Their diet is often grossly unbalanced.
A. Completely B. nearly C. often D. frequently
5. The whole thing is a vicious circle.
A. severe B. very bad C. dangerous D. critical
6. The people must then go hungry.
A. well-kept B. well cared for C. well looked after D. well fed
7. A particular country might be generous.
A. miserly B. moderate C. extravagant D. frugal
USE OF PREPOSITION
8. The committee regrets that it cannot accede ______ your request for a month’s paid leave.
A. for B. to C. in D. with
9. Our college is affiliated ________ the University of Sindh.
A. with B.to C. for D. in ERROR DETECTION
10. George has not completed the assignment yet and Maria hasn’t neither.
A B C D
11. The sun rose before I got up.
A B C D
12. My brother is 3 years elder to me. My father was 28 years of age when my sister was born while my mother was 26 years of age when I was born. If my sister was 4 years of age when my brother was born, then what was the age my father when my brother was born?
A. 35 years
B. 34 years
C. 33 years
D. 32 years
13. The ratio between the length and the breadth of a rectangular park is 3 : 2. If a man cycling along the boundary of the park at the speed of 12 km/hr completes one round in 8 minutes, then what is the area of the park (in sq. m)?
General Science Section (Biology/Physics/Chemistry/Computer)
14. Severe deficiency of Vitamin D results in __________.
C. night blindness
15. People living in high altitudes (like mountains) usually have a _________.
A. smaller number of Red Blood Cells
B. larger number of Red Blood Cells
C. smaller number of White Blood Cells
D. larger number of White Blood Cells
16. The average adult has a blood volume of about __________ liters.
17. The average internal temperature of human body is __________.
A. 35 °C
B. 36 °C
C. 37 °C
D. 38 °C
18. Vitamin __________ is needed for the formation of a light-sensitive pigment in the retina.
D. B complex
19. About __________ of the body weight of a mammal is water.
20. Which of the following has negative temperature coefficient of resistance
A. copper B. iron
C. silicon D. tungsten
21. For an ideal gas force of attraction between molecules is
A. very large B. very small C. infinite D. zero
22. The most abundant constituent in Air is __________.
23. Isotopes are atoms of the same element with different numbers of __________.
24. What do you mean by Landscape in MS Word?
A. Page layout
B. Page orientation
C. Paper size
D. Page Margin
25. To save a workbook using shortcut keys, press
PART-II (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/I.Q)
26. The highest peak of Salt Range is?
A. Everest B. Nanga Parbat
C. Malka Parbat D. Skaser
27. What is the original name of K-2?
A. Mount Everest B. Koh-i-Sufaid C. Godwin Austin D. Killing Mountain
PART-III (PEDAGOGY/ ASSESSMENT/ EDUCATION)
28. Educational evaluation is a process by which a teacher can assess:
B. Performance of teacher
C. Performance of teacher & students
D. Students performance
29. When According to John Dewey, which side of the educational process is the basis?
30. It is the set of courses, and their content, offered at a school, college or university.
31. The three domains of Bloom’s taxonomy are A. Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor B. Cognitive, Pedagogy and Psychomotor C. Cognitive, Affective and Pedagogy D. Pedagogy, Affective and Psychomotor