SAT Entry Test for admissions in Pakistani Universities for Foreign and Pak Origin Students
Entrance Test or SAT-II
1. For admission in MBBS/BDS, the candidate have also either passed the entrance test of the concerned institution/admission board (valid for the concerned session) or passed SAT-II (valid for two years) with minimum 550 marks in each subject i.e. Chemistry, Biology and 3rd subject could be Physics or Mathematics.
2. Valid TOEFL or IELTS with score of 500 or 5.5. (not applicable for those students whose medium of instruction is English at HSSC level).
3. For admission in NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi and UET, Peshawar, the candidate have also either passed the entrance test of the concerned University or passed SAT-I and SAT-II in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry examinations with minimum of 800 and 1500 marks respectively.
4. SAT –II is the official tests offered by College Board. Schedule of the test and other details are given at their website www.collegeboard.com. For the Detail/Schedule of Entry Test, please visit the website of concerned university/Institute. For Medical/Dental Colleges of KPK, www.kmu.edu.pk. For Medical/Dental Colleges of Sindh, www.duhs.edu.pk and www.lumhs.edu.pk.
5. How the merit is determined for admission under SFS?
Ans: Merit for Pak Origin students will be determined as per following formula:
Intermediate/equivalent 60% weightage
Entry Test/SAT-II 40% weightage
Seats to the eligible foreigners are offered keeping in view the number application received from each country.