Documents Required to Take Admission in Pakistani Universities for Foreigners
Documents required. Attested photocopies of following documents are mandatory.
- Foreign Passport
- Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC or detailed Mark Certificate of FSc (Pre-Medical/Engineering as the case may be).
- Proof of Pak-Origin (if applicable)
- Result of SAT-II or entry Test.
- NOC issued by the home country for studying in Pakistan. (not applicable to Pak – Origin).
- Who are not Pak Origin, submit Equivalence Certificate after arrival in Pakistan.
- admission process starts after an advertisement through website and national newspaper
- HEC only process the admission in public sector medical colleges under Self Finance Scheme. For admission in a private medical/dental college you need to apply directly to the concerned college/institution.
- There is an organization Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), which recognizes and issues equivalence to candidates who have passed A-Level or 12th Grade or any other examination equivalent to F.Sc (Pre-Medical/Engineering etc.). It is the responsibility of the candidates to settle their cases with IBCC and should get their equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad only for recognition of their qualifications. The EQUIVALENCE CERTIFICATE issued by the IBCC enables HEC to determine eligibility and prepare merit list for admission under SFS.