PTS Rescue KPK Driver Emergency Medical Technician Fire Rescuer Jobs MCQs Test Syllabus Sample Papers
Rescue 1122 KPK Jobs 2019, PTS Test Syllabus, Criteria, Sample Papers, Past Papers, Prepare Test Online, PTS Test Pattern
Directorate General Emergency Service
(Rescue 1122 KPK) (333)
SITUATION VACANT RESCUE-1122
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to District
Peshawar, Mardan Bannu, Mansehra, Swabi, Lower Dir, Kohat, Chitral, Charsadda, Dir Upper,
Haripur and Swat is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work
anywhere in the province.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and
Tribal Districts for following vacant positions on Regular Basis. Females are encouraged to apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
a) No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
b) Employees of Govt. /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/Corporations, will apply through proper
c) Mandatory Physical test:
i. 01 mile running in 07 minutes for Male & height 5’ 6” chest 33” minimum.
ii. 01 mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5’ 2”.
d) Candidates are required to bring along with them original computerized National
Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with
them original certificates/degrees and marks sheets for the interviews.
e) Upon approval of the selection committee the candidate will go through Medical
examination at Police & Services Hospital Peshawar.
f) The medically fit candidates will be required to take mandatory training of 06 months or
as prescribed and pass all the requisite examinations of Punjab Emergency Services
g) The selected candidates have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving offer
h) The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit.
i) The selected trainees will have to submit a Surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs.100 duly
counter signed by oath commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms &
conditions of the service.
How to Apply:
1. Applications form along with fee deposit is available on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website:
2. Please download complete Application Form, and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the country
wide online branches of UBL & HBL or via Online, Mobile Paisa
3. Send your applications duly filled, by mail or courier so as to reach within 15 days of publication
of this advertisement i.e. before expiry of last date, along with Fee Deposit Slip proof (in original)
to “Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq, Blue Area,
4. In case of applying for more than one post, separate application must be processed with separate
5. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
6. No TA/DA will be provided for test / interview.
7. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
8. Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable
9. Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel
10. Please indicate the name of Post applying for on the right hand corner of the envelope.
11. Last date for submission of application form is 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
EMERGENCY RESCUE SERVICE (RESCUE-1122)