ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13/2015
COMMUNICATION & WORKS DEPARTMENT
- NO. 76
(CASE NO. 09- RB / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO TWENTY SEVEN (27) (INCLUDING 4 POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED QUOTA, 01 POST FOR MINORITY QUOTA AND 22 POSTS FOR WOMEN QUOTA) TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER (CIVIL) (BS-17) IN THE COMMUNICATION AND WORKS DEPARTMENT.
Degree in Engineering in the requisite Discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification and except in a case where section 28 (b) of the Pakistan Engineering Council Act, 1976 (V of 1976) applies registration as a Professional Engineer with the Pakistan Engineering Council.
Note: Valid Registration Certificate from Pakistan Engineering Council is essential.
- AGE: 21 to 30 years on 04-05-2015.
- PAY: BS-17
- DOMICILE: Punjab.
- GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale.
- PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab.
- SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN TEST:
One Paper Written Test of MCQs type of 100 Marks, related to prescribed qualification (Civil Engineering).
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 04-05-2015. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs:300/- for Sr. No.77, 78 and Rs:400/- for Sr. 76, 79, 80 to 81 under head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview / Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Visually Impaired / Blind / Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required for the posts of BS-17 and below.