Pakistan Railway PTS SM Student Group Guard Grade-1 Signal Maintainer Diesel Fitter Electrical Wireman Syllabus MCQs Past Papers
Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore from candidates on regular basis to fill up the following vacancies in the below mentioned categories.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES.
1. Application form shall be filled online by visiting PTS (Pakistan Testing Services)Website i.e.
2. Candidates are also required to submit hard copy of the application form duly signed and filled, with supporting attested documents, copy of CNIC, and two fresh passport size photographs and self addressed duly stamped return envelope directly to PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) through courier on the address mentioned on application form i.e.PTS (Pakistan Testing Services), 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
3. Test fees of Rs. 170/-shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited on prescribed online deposit slip (Online deposit slip is attached with application form)or demand draft of any Bank payable in Islamabad in favour M/S PTS (Pakistan Testing Services).No application will be entertained in case the requisite fee as per instruction is not deposited. PTS’s copy of original slip must be attached with hard copy of the application forms.
4. Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicant qualification, performance in written
test (to be conducted by PTS) and interview.
5. The departmental candidates shall submit their application through proper channel.
6. Last date of submission of applications is 10.12.2018 up-to 05.00 P.M.
7. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who fulfill the laid down criteria are eligible to apply.
8. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall separately be dispatched directly to candidates by PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates can also download their Roll No Slips, and papers content distribution from PTS (Pakistan Testing
Services) website later.
10. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
11. The candidate selected will be required to:-
a) Pass prescribed Medical Examination and clearance by Security Agencies
b) Undergo specified training.
c) Join duty anywhere in Pakistan Railways systems.
12. If any document provided by candidates is found bogus during the admission process and afterwards the appointment will be treated as cancelled and legal action may be taken.
13. For the categories which have been advertised in Newspapers on 30.09.2018 and re-appearing in this advertisement, the candidates are advised not to re-apply again as they will be considered for these numbers of
posts as well.
14. The dead line for submission of applications against the categories advertised in Newspapers on 30.09.2018 has been extended up to 10.12.2018.
15. For the category of Guard Gr-I , appearing on Item#1, the basic pay scale of BS-14 will be finalized subject to
final decision of Supreme Court of Pakistan otherwise it will be BS-9.
Weightage for Selection.
70% written Test
1. Pakistan Railways has the right to reject any application (s) without conveying any reason and may alter the
number and distribution of vacancies.
2. For any information/complaint please contact on following numbers:
PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) Helpline No.051-111 111 787.