Government Pakistan Gilgat Baltistan EPI Program Jobs Career Testing Service CTSP Test Syllabus MCQs Notes Sample Papers 2019
Terms and Conditions:
1. Name of the post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope.
2. On detailed scrutiny of documents if found ineligible your candidature will be rejected irrespective of the fact whether you have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. Therefore, make sure before appearing in the examination/test that you are eligible in all respects for the post (s) applied for.
3. Appointment will be made for contract bases, extendable subject to the satisfactory performance and availability of budget.
4. Candidates already serving in government departments may apply through proper channel.
5. Age relaxation will be given as per government policy/rule.
6. For test /interview separate date and venue will be communicated and advertised on department and CTSP website.
7. Number of positions can be increased or decreased.
8. Only qualified/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after written test.
9. Further details can be obtained from website www.ctsp.com.pk
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
11. If applied more than one posts then separate application may be submitted.
12. Job description has given on CTSP’s website.
13. Experience Mandatory otherwise your Application form will be rejected.
How to apply:
1. Please download the Application Form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website. www.ctsp.com.pk
2. Pay the fee in any of the countrywide online branch of HBL, UBL and KCBL; attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
3. Please send the complete Application form (along with 3 colour photos and a copy of your CNIC) to CTSP Headquarters office No.802, Sector D-12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
4. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
5. Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage. Department reserves the right to detach the candidate at any stage in case of provision of false information.
Career Testing Services Pakistan
Office # 802, Sector D-12/2
Main Double Road, Islamabad.
Contact# 051-2706809, 051-2223898,
(MUHAMMAD FAROOQ LONE)
Deputy Secretary Development Health
Phone # 05811 922070