Federal Government Organization (NTS Recruitment Test)
Last Date For Application Submission :Tuesday, 31st March 2015
Following Jobs Announced
Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
1. OM (BPS-09)
2. GD (BPS-09)
1. Auto Electrician (BPS-09)
2. Vehicle Mechanic (BPS-09)
3. Laboratory Assistant (BPS-09)
4. Dark Room Assistant (BPS-09)
5. Tech (BPS-09)
Staff Car Driver (BPS-04)
1. NC (BPS-01)
2. Bahishti (BPS-01)
3. Cook (BPS-01)
Post Advertisement Qualification, Age,Gender
Terms & Conditions
1. Those candidates who apply against ex-serviceman quota must attach documentary proof
of collar????? Service and reason for discharge from armed forces. If a candidate has
already availed opportunity for appointment against ex-serviceman quota in BPS 01, to 04 he will not be eligible for this relaxation second time.
2. In case of non-availability of ex-serviceman civilian of the same province/region will be considered.
3. The applicants serving in the government departments should submit their applications along with NOC of the respective department. The application without NOC will not be entertained.
4. Any serving individual who conceals the fact of his/her being in government service at the time of applying for subject post would render him/herself ineligible and his/her candidature would be liable to cancellation when it comes to the knowledge of the department.
5. Applications should carry such signatures of the applicants in their own handwriting, which must tally with the signatures to be done at the time of test/interview and on acceptance of offer of appointment, failing which the candidate will be treated as disqualified.
6. Testimonials/education certificates are not required to be attached with the applications.
7. Applicants having foreign spouse will be treated as ineligible.
8. Upper age limit would be calculated / considered from the closing date of the receipt of applications. Besides five years general relaxation, upper age limit is also relax-able as per rules viz:-a. By 10 years up to the age of 55 years for in service government servants who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
b. By 15 years or the number of the years actually served in the armed forces of Pakistan (army, navy and air forces) whichever is less for released or retired officers/ personnel of the armed forces of Pakistan
c. By 3 years in case of candidates belonging to Sindh (r), Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, FATA and Northern Areas, but in case of claiming 10/15 years age relaxation as above, this relaxation for 03 years will not be admissible.
d. By 05 years for widow, son or daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service.
9. Candidates belonging to Sindh province should clearly mention whether they are
domiciled in Sindh (U) or Sindh (R) and accordingly claim quota of Sindh (U) or Sindh
(R). Similarly candidates from frontier regions (FR) should clearly claim quota of GB /
FATA and those of Malakand agency the quota of KPK.
10. Selected candidates will have to execute a bond / undertaking to the effect that they will service the department for a minimum period of five years, if required, otherwise expenditure incurred on their training will have to be refunded with interest and fine as
may be prescribed and are required to give a surety to observe the essential services maintenance act. They would be governed by civil servants act and rules made there under from time to time. They would have to go through medical examination also.
11. Selected candidates would have to serve anywhere in Pakistan i.e. also at far flung areas.
12. The competent authority has the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason or even to dispense with the whole process of recruitment or withholding filling of some vacancies due to administrative reasons.
13. The department has the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies being advertised in the press.
14. The candidates who claim minority quota should provide affidavit duly attested by class one magistrate.
15. No TA / DA will be admissible.