ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD
APPLICATION FOR GRANT OF MIGRATION/NOC
2. Father’s Name____________________________________
4. Amount____________Date______Challan No.___________________
5. Postal Address:_____________________________________
Phone No/Mobile No._______________________
Signature of Applicant
1. Fee for urgent issuance of NOC is Rs.500/- and NOC will be issued on the same day by hand, through TCS with in a week. (where TCS services are available).
2. Normal fee for issuance of NOC within 15 days is Rs.200/- (by post).
3. Please attach attested photo copies of following documents.
• DMC/Degree/PC last past examination from the AIOU.
• NIC copy.
• Original Bank challan.
4. A student will be liable for disciplinary action, if he/she mis-states the facts attach forged/tempered certificate/marks sheets or conceals anything in order to get migration/NOC from the University.
5. Migration/NOC will be given by hand to student concerned only; otherwise it will be dispatched by post at the given address.
6. All columns should be filled carefully by the applicant. The University will not be held responsible for any delay to case the form is incomplete.
7. Fee is to be deposited with the challan form in authorized branches of NBP/FWB/HBL/ABL/BAF (fee accepted only on bank challan).
8. Application form alongwith fee slip/documents are sent directly to NOC Section Gate Way Block No.25 Directorate of Students Advisory and Counseling Services AIOU Sector H-8 Islamabad.
For official use.
No Objection Certificate may be issued________________________________________
Directorate of Students Affaires. Signature of Dealing Official