CSS MCQS Based Preliminary Test MPT Test General Knowledge Everyday Science Current Affairs Pakistan Affairs MCQS Solved Sample Papers
SECTION – V
Everyday Science, Current Affairs, Pakistan Affairs (50 Marks)
151. All of the following organs in the human body are located both on the right and the left
(A) Lungs (B) Kidneys (C) Spleen (D) Eyes
152. Chemical composition of Laughing gas is:
(A) Nitrogen + Hydrogen (B) Nitrogen + Oxygen
(C) Nitrogen + Carbon (D) None of these
153. Light year is related to:
(A) Energy (B) Speed (C) Distance (D) None of these
154. What is the longest bone in the human body?
(A) Femur (B) Arm (C) Leg (D) None of these
155. Which one part of the donor’s eye is utilized in eye donation?
(A) Cornea (B) Lens (C) Retina (D) None of these
156. Iodine does not react with:
(A) Sulphur (B) Fluorine (C) Nitric Acid (D) None of these
157. Excessiveness of which vitamin is resulting in clotting of blood?
(A) Vitamin K (B) Vitamin D (C) Vitamin A (D) None of these
158. Which one of the following colors has the shortest wavelength?
(A) Red (B) Yellow (C) Black (D) Blue
159. The Sun is a:
(A) Planet (B) Star (C) Asteroid (D) None of these
160. Where is blood formed in the human body?
(A) Bone Marrow (B) Liver (C) Heart (D) None of these
161. Neurology is the branch of medicine concerned with the study and treatment of?
(A) Kidney disorders (B) Disorders of the nervous system
(C) Heart diseases (D) None of these
162. LPG consists of:
(A) Hexane and Nonane (B) Butane and Hexane
(C) Butane and Propane (D) None of these
163. The Green House Effect is caused by an excess of:
(A) Carbon dioxide (B) Carbon monoxide
(C) Carbon tetrachloride (D) None of these
164. Short-Sightedness can be corrected by?
(A) Convex-Concave lenses (B) Concave lens
(C) Convex lens (D) None of these
165. The lifespan of white blood cells ranges from?
(A) 13 to 20 days (B) 12 to 15 days
(C) 14 to 18 days (D) None of these
166. Neutron was discovered by:
(A) Robert Hooke (B) Charles Darwin
(C) James Chadwick (D) None of these
167. ______hosted Conference on Dialogue of Asian Civilizations on May 15th 2019:
(A) China (B) Bhutan (C) Japan (D) None of these
168. Which country’s parliament has declared climate change emergency on 1st May 2019?
(A) Japan (B) Norway (C) UK (D) None of these
169. The process in which a heavy nucleus split into two lighter one is called:
(A) Beta Decay (B) Gamma Decay (C) Nuclear Fission (D) None of these
170. The shortest wavelength for audible sound is:
(A) 1.7 cm (B) 0.7 cm (C) 0.6 cm (D) None of these
171. Who was the first Prime Minister of Pakistan?
(A) Quaid-e-Azam (B) Liaqat Ali Khan (C) Saad Hariri (D) None of these
172. IMF headquarters is located in:
(A) USA (B) Germany (C) France (D) None of these
173. The Headquarters of FATF is located in:
(A) India (B) Japan (C) France (D) None of these
174. Narendra Modi took oath as the Prime Minister of India for a second term in the year:
(A) 2017 (B) 2019 (C) 2021 (D) None of these
175. Where is the site Kekra?
(A) Gawader (B) Pasni (C) Karachi (D) None of these
176. Kazakhstan officially renames capital Astana as __________ in honor of Nazarbayev.
(A) Kozlov (B) Nur-sultan (C) Massimov (D) None of these
177. The first ever meeting between North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un with US President
Donald Trump was held in:
(A) Singapore (B) North Korea (C) Vietnam (D) None of these
178. First Female Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to US is:
(A) Nadia Baeshen (B) Princess Rima bint Bandar
(C) Sarah Ayed bent Mohammed Al Ayed (D) None of these
179. Meeting of Foreign Ministers of member states of Shanghai Cooperation Organization
(SCO)-Afghanistan contact group was held on July 14th 2021in_______.
(A) Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) (B) Dushanbe (Tajikistan)
(C) Astana (Kazakhstan) (D) None of these
180. CPEC is the flagship project of -_______global initiative.
(A) Global infrastructure (B) Belt and Road initiative
(C) EU connectivity partnership (D) None of these
181. 4th June is observed as:
(A) World Health Day (B) World Environment Day
(C) World Happiness Day (D) None of these
182. Which of following, Space agency has announced to open its International Space Station
for commercial business to accelerate a thriving commercial economy of its country?
(A) Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency ( JAXA ) (B) NASA
(C) ISRO (D) None of these
183. Which is the first country to approve Oxford AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 Vaccine?
(A) UK (B) Russia (C) China (D) None of these
184. Pakistan is in the_______list of FATF:
(A) Black (B) Grey (C) Red (D) None of these
Page 19 of 19
185. Diamer-Bhasha Dam is being built on:
(A) Indus River (B) Jhelum River (C) Chenab River (D) None of these
186. British Airways resumed operations to Pakistan after a period of?
(A) 6 years (B) 8 years (C) 11 years (D) None of these
187. Nadir Shah invaded India during the reign of:
(A) Muhammad Shah (B) Bahadur Shah (C) Shah Alam (D) None of these
188. In the Provincial elections of 1946 Muslim League won how many seats?
(A) 492 (B) 498 (C) 425 (D) None of these
189. Who requested Napoleon for help to drive the British out of India?
(A) Shivaji (B) Jai Singh (C) Tipu Sultan (D) None of these
190. Which pass connects Chitral with Afghanistan?
(A) Dorah pass (B) Bolan pass C) Khojak pass (D) None of these
191. Ruins of Harapa are situated in:
(A) Lahore (B) Okara (C) Sahiwal (D) None of these
192. 3rd June Plan was announced by:
(A) Redcliff (B) Mountbatten (C) Jawahar Lal Nehru (D) None of these
193. Which Movement in India started in response of Shuddi and Sangahtan Movement of Hindus.
(A) Tablighi Movement (B) Jehad Movement
(C) Tabligh and Tanzim (D) None of these
194. Who was the Head of Nehru Report Committee?
(A) Moti Lal Nehru (B) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(C) Mahtma Gandhi (D) None of these
195. Under Legislative Councils Act of 1861, _____ could issue ordinances for Government of
British India in emergency.
(A) Secretary of State (B) Viceroy of India
(C) Governor-General (D) None of these
196. Governor of a province is considered as:
(A) Administrative Chief (B) Constitutional Head
(C) Judicial Chief (D) None of these
197. Operation “Swift Resort” was launched by:
(A) USA against Afghanistan (B) Pakistan against India
(C) India against Pakistan (D) None of these
198. Who has signed Pakistan Tax Amnesty Scheme Ordinance 2019?
(A) President Arif Alvi (B) PM Imran Khan
(C) Abdul Hafeez Shaikh (D) None of these
199. Ehsaas programme is a social safety and_______prgramme launched by Government of
Pakistan in March 2019:
(A) Industrial development (B) Poverty alleviation
(C) Agricultural development (D) None of these
200. What is the full name of Pakistan’s own satellite PRSS?
(A) Public Radio Satellite System (B) Pakistan Remote Systematic Sensing
(C) Pakistan Remote Sensing Satellite (D) None of these