|Sr. No.||District||Area (km²)||Population (1998)|
|Sr. No.||Agency||Area (km²)||Population (1998)|
|5||North Waziristan Agency||4,707||361,246|
|7||South Waziristan Agency||6,620||429,841|
|9||FR Dera Ismail Khan||2,008||38,990|
|11||FR Lakki Marwat||132||6,987|
• Hazrat Asad died first among the Sahabah.
• Hamza & Hussain are known as leader of Martyrs.
• Hazrat Usman Bin Talha was the Key holder of Kaaba.
• Hazrat Saad bin Ubi waqas conquered Persia firstly.
• Qabeela bin Qais is known as cup bearer of Zam Zam.
• Abbas was instrumental in bringing abu Sufiyan in Islam.
• Periods of Caliphs
• Abu Bakar 632-634
• Hazrat Umar 634-644
• Hazrat Usman 644-656
• Hazrat Ali 656-661
• Abu Bakar 2y 3m
• Hazrat Umar 10y 5m 21d.
• Hazrat Usman 12y.
• Hazrat Ali 4y 9m.
• Hazrat Abu Bakar was the merchant of cloth.
• Real name of Hazrat Abu Bakar was Abdullah.
• Apostasy movement took place in the khilafat of Abu Bakar.
• Hazrat Abu Bakar died in 22nd of Jamadi-us-Sani 13 AH.
• Hazrat Umar embraced Islam at the age of 33 or 27.
• Abu Lulu Feroz, the slave martyred Hazrat Umar Farooq.
• Hazrat Umar Farooq was martyred on 1st Muharram 24 A.H.
• Hazrat Umar introduced Hijra Calender.
• Hazat Usman is known as Zul Noorain because he wedded with two daughters of Prophet: Rukya+Umme Qulsoom.
• Usman accepted Islam at the instigation of Abu Bakar.
• Asadullah & Haider-e-Karar were the epithets of Hazrat Ali.
• Ali married Fatima in 2nd Hijra.
• Hazrat Ali was born at Khane-e-Kaaba.
• Hazrat Ali was martyred on 21st Ramzan 40 A.H.
• In Ghazwa Uhad Hazrat Ali was awarded with Zulifqar.
• Hazrat Umer accepted islam in 616 A.D.
• Hazrat Umar established the office of Qazi.
• Hazrat Umar added As Salato Khairum Min Noum.
• Hazrat Umar embraced the Islam at the age of 34.
• Usman migrated to Habsha
• Hazat Usman participated in all battles except Badr.
• In the reign of Usama, Muwaviah established naval fleet.
• Only sahabi without seeing Prophet Awais Karni.
• Umar levied zakat on horses.
• Ali lifted zakat on horses.
• Abu Bakr had knowledge of dreams.
• Usman added 2nd Azan for Friday prayers.
• Atique is the title of Hazrat Abu Bakr.
• Hazrat Umar established Department of Police.
• Hazrat Umar formed a parliament, namely Majlis-e-Aam.
• Ghani was the title of Hazrat Usman (RA).
• Hazrat Ali has the title the gateway to knowledge.
• Hazrat Ali remained Caliph for 4 years and 9 months.
• Hazrat Ali is buried at Najaf.
• Ameer Mavia established the postal system.
• Amer bin Aas embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
• Khalild bin Waleed embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
• First Moazin of Islam, Hazrat Bilal.
• The home of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansaari was the first place where the Prophet stayed in Madina Shareef.
• The first person sent to spread Islam under the instructions of the Prophet was Mus’ab bin Umair who was sent to Madinah.
• The first person to make Ijtihaad was Abu Bakr Siddique
• Hazrat Abu Zirr Ghaffari is known as the first Dervish.
• Abdullah ibn Maz’oom:first person buried in Jannatul Baqi.
• Hazrat Umar was the first person to perform Janazah Salaah in Jamaat with four Takbeers.
• First census of Islamic world in Umer’s period.
• The first person to become murtad (out of the folds of Islam) was either Muqees bin Khubaaba or Ubaidullah bin Jahash.
• Salah-udin Ayubi conquered Bait ul Muqadas.
• Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani is buried at Baghdad.
• Shah Jahan Mosque is at Thatta.
• Indonesia is the biggest Islamic Country Population wise.
• Maldives is the smallest Islamic country area wise.
• Hazrat Data Ganj Bux is buried in Lahore.
• Abyssinia is an old name of Ethiopia.
• Mesopotamia is the old name of Iraq.
• Constantinople is and old name of Istanbul.
• Persia is an old name of Iran.
• Albania is Europe’s only Islamic country.
• Sinai Peninsula is only land bridge between Asia and Africa.
• Egypt connects Africa with Europe continent.
• Al Azhar University is in Cairo.
• Shah Faisal Mosque is in Islamabad.
• Jibraeel will be first person questioned on Day of Qiyamah.
• From amongst the animals, the first animal to be brought back to life will be the Buraaq of Prophet Muhammad.
• The first meal in Jannah will be fish liver.
• The first Ibaadat on earth was Tauba (repentance).
• The first Mujaddid of Islam is Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz.
• First book of Hadith compiled was Muata by Imam Malik.
• Mosque of Prophet was damaged due to fire in the reign of Motasim Billah.
• Jamia mosque of Damascus was built by Walid bin Malik.
• Badshahi mosque Lahore was built by Shah Jahan.
• Faisal mosque was opened for public in 1987.
• Umm-us-Saheehain is Imam Malik: Mauta.
• Mohd: bin Ismael Bukhari comprised of 4,000 hadiths
• Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif are called Sahihain.
• Imam Tirmazy was a student of Abu Dawood.
• Imam Nisai=Ahmed bin Shoaib.
• Kitab-ul-Kharaj was written by Imam Abu Yousuf.
• Mahmood Ghaznavi called kidnapper of scholars.
• Dara Shakoh was a mystic.
• Mullana Nizam-ud-Din founded the school of Dars-e-Nizamia.
• Rabia Basry was born in 95 A.H.
• Baqee Billah revolted against Akbar’s deen-e-Ilahi firstly.
• Shaikh Ahmed Sirhandi was given the title of Mujadid alf Sani by Mullana Abdul Hakeem.
• Baba Fareed Ganj Shakr married to the daughter of Balban.
• Toosi built Margha astronomical observatory.
• Mamoon of west is al-Zahrawi.
• Shah Waliullah wrote Mawahb-ur-Rehman.