Cadet College Wana Past Papers Syllabus Test Pattern for 8th Class Admission Session 2022
CADET COLLEGE WANA
South Waziristan Tribal District ADMISSIONS OPEN
CLASS 8th (14th ENTRY 2022)
1. Cadet College Wana will commence admission for Class 8th in March 2022.
2. Entrance Test for admission will be held at Wana, Dera Ismail Khan, Kohat, Peshawar, Mardan, Bannu, Multan, Quetta, Rawalpindi and Lahore on 20 November 2021.
3. Entrance Test will consist of written test in English, Urdu – Islamiyat, General Science and Mathematics from 7th Class syllabus KPK Text Book Board. Candidates
declared successful in written test will be called for interviews.
4. Eligibility: (a) Should be studying in Class 7th or equivalent at the time of admission. (b) Should not be less than 12 years or more than 14 years of age on 15 March, 2022. No relaxation in age
limit, however Six
(6) months age relaxation is allowed for Hafiz-e-Quran.
5. College Prospectus / Admission Forms will be available at Cadet College Wana Main Campus.
6. Admission Forms with copy of Roll No slip can also be downloaded from College website www.ccw.edu.pk.
Application Forms duly completed along with Online transfer slip / cash deposit slip in Bank Acct #208780971 UBL Wana, Branch Code #0881 of Rs. 2200/- to be posted to:
Cadet College Wana (Admission Section) C/O PO Box Number 31, General Post Office, Dera Ismail Khan.
7. Last Date for acceptance of Application Forms is 01 November 2021.
8. CCW reserves the right to accept or reject any Admission Form (s).