BS Forestry Entry Test Syllabus Paper Pattern MCQS Past Papers pdf, NTS Test Syllabus for Admission Test in BS Forestry
PAKISTAN FOREST INSTITUTE, PESHAWAR
ADMISSION NOTICE BS Forestry Degree Program
Applications are invited from eligible, physically and mentally fit male and female candidates for admission in BS Forestry (2021-25) session against limited seats on self-finance basis from residents of all provinces of Pakistan, including AJK, and Gilgit-Baltistan fulfilling the following criterion.
Last date for submission of application form complete in all respect is 1st November, 2021.
Qualification for B.Sc. Forestry Admission:
1. Matric Science Minimum 2nd Division
2. F.Sc. (Pre-medical/ Pre-Engineering or equivalent) Minimum 2nd Division
3. Maximum age limit on Closing Date 22 years
1. Prospectus for admission may be obtained from office of the Director, Forest Education on cash
payment of Rs. 800/-or bank draft of Rs. 1000/-, if requested by post.
2. All interested candidates are advised to invariably register simultaneously with NTS up to 1st
November, 2021 for the Entry Test. Detail of which will be announced by the NTS on its website
(www.nts.org.pk), which my be reviewed regularly for any updates.
3. Only successful candidates fulfilling admission criteria as mentioned in the prospectus of this
division will be called for final Interview and Physical Test at PFI Peshawar.
4. Interested students waiting for F.Sc. Result may apply on Provincial basis.
5. Females are encouraged to apply.
Director, Forest Education Division
Pakistan Forest Institute, Peshawar Phone No. 091-9221371, Fax No. 091-9216790/9221233
BS Forestry NTS Test Syllabus:
English (Grammar, Vocabulary & Comprehension) 25%
Basic Mathematics 25%
General Knowledge 25%
Biology (Basic) 25%