Biotechnology MCQS Past Papers in pdf download solved mcqs notes
1. A group of living organisms of the same species located in the same place at the same time is?
(A) Biosphere (B) Population
(C) Biome (D) Community
2. The tentative explanation of observation is ?
(A) Hypothesis (B) Theory
(C) Law (D) Deduction
3. The percentage of ribosomal RNA in the cell is?
(A) 20% (B) 50%
(C) 80% (D) 04%
4. The most abundant organic compound in mammalian cell is?
(A) Carbohydrates (B) Water
(C) Proteins (D) Lipids
5. The detachable cofactor of an enzyme is known as?
(A) Coenzyme (B) Prosthetic group
(C) Activator (D) Apoenzyme
6. According to Fischer’s Lock and Key model, the active site is?
(A) Flexible structure (B) Soft structure
(C) Attractive structure (D) Rigid structure
7. The mitochondria functions in ?
(A) Photosynthesis (B) Cellular respiration
(C) Electrolysis (D) Lipid storage
8. Cell wall of a prokaryotic cell is equipped with a unique molecule?
(A) Silica (B) Murein
(C) Wax (D) Chitin
9. Tay-Sachs disease results due to accumulation of _________________ in brain cells.
(A) Lipids (B) Glucose
(C) Proteins (D) Mg +2 ions
10. Cell wall is absent in ?
(A) Mycoplasma (B) Vibrio
(C) E.coli (D) Spirochete