BS Biotechnology Solved MCQS Past Papers Notest in pdf online practice tests
1. Asexual reproduction in bacteria occurs by?
(A) Conjugation (B) Transduction
(C) Binary fission (D) Transfromation
2. ______________ is the largest group of fungi.
(A) Ascomycota (B) Basidiomycota
(C) Deuteromycota (D) Zygomycota
3. Antibiotic obtained from a soil fungus and used in organ transplantation for preventing
transplant rejection is?
(A) Cyclosporine (B) Penicillin
(C) Lovastatin (D) Ergotin
4. Which are not omnivores?
(A) Pigs (B) Dear
(C) Bears (D) Crows
5. The carbohydrate digesting enzyme in pancreatic juice is ?
(A) Amylase (B) Lipase
(C) Erypsin (D) Trypsin
6. Discharge of egg from the ovary is called ?
(A) Spermatogenesis (B) Oogenesis
(C) Gametogenesis (D) Ovulation
7. The simplest form of learning is?
(A) Insight learning (B) Habituation
(C) Imprinting (D) Latent learning
8. The disease which causes immobility and fusion of vertebral joints is called?
(A) Sciatica (B) Arthritis
(C) Spondylosis (D) Disc slip
9. The particular array of chromosomes that an individual possess is called its?
(A) Phenotype (B) Epistasis
(C) Karyotype (D) Genotype
10. A chromosome with equal length of its arms is?
(A) Acrocentric (B) Metacentric
(C) Telocentric (D) Sub metacentric
Answers Key: C,A,A,B,A,D,B,C,C,B