Bank of Khyber Batch Trainee Officer BTO NTS Test Syllabus Sample Papers pdf. Bank of Khyber Test mcqs and preparation notes.
NTS Test Syllabus for BATCH TRAINEE OFFICERS (BTOs) – The Bank of Khyber
As per Advertisement 100%
Verbal Reasoning 10%
Analytical Reasoning 10%
Basic Computer Knowledge (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint) 10%
Fundamentals of Finance 10%
Human Resource Management 10%
Fundamentals of Management 10%
Marketing Management 10%
General Knowledge 10%
How to Prepare exam;
To prepare for a Bank of Khyber (BOK) test, you can follow these general steps:
- Familiarize yourself with the test format: Find out the types of questions that will be asked, the duration of the test, and any other relevant information.
- Review the relevant topics: Focus on the subject areas that are covered in the test, such as quantitative aptitude, reasoning, English language, and general knowledge. You can refer to standard study materials and practice tests to help you with this.
- Practice sample questions: Try to solve as many practice questions as possible. This will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, and get a feel for the types of questions that will be asked. You can find sample questions online or in test preparation books.
- Improve your time management skills: Learn to manage your time effectively during the test. Practice taking timed tests, and try to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Stay calm and focused: On the day of the test, make sure you get enough rest the night before, and arrive at the test center early. Stay calm and focused during the test, and read the instructions carefully before answering the questions.
Remember that preparation is key to performing well on a Bank of Khyber test. Give yourself enough time to prepare, and practice as much as you can. Good luck!