ASF Corporal Solved MCQS Past Papers pdf Book for Test Preparation online website for test notes and data download
1. From which country game Badminton originated in 1860?
2. What is the total strength of National Assembly of Pakistan?
Ans. 342 members
3. Which country’s people used more internet in the world?
4. Which vitamin is not stored in human body?
Ans. Vitamin C
5.Alfred Nobel is associated with the invention of?
6.Which pass connects Peshawar with Chitral?
Ans. Malakand Pass
7.Administrative control of Gwadar Port was given to the
8. When Muhammad Ali Jinnah was given the title of “Quaid-e-Azam”?
9. “Pathway to Pakistan” book was written by
Ans Ch. Khaliq-uz-Zaman
10. Name the first Asian who got Nobel Prize.
Ans. Rabindhar Nath Tigore (1913)
11. Which is the highest military award of Britain?
Ans. Victoria Cross
12. Name the largest Uranium producer country in the world?
13. The disease Scurvy is caused due to lack of vitamin—-
Ans. Vitamin C
14. Which is the smallest bird of the world?
Ans. Humming Bird
15. Which is the deepest lake in the world?
Ans. Baikal Lake
16. Which river crosses the Equator twice?
Ans. Congo River
17. What is the name of the Parliament of Norway?
18. Middle East Airline (MEA) belongs to which country?
19. Rickets in childhood illness is due to lack of
Ans. Vitamin D
20. Which is the brightest planet of the universe?
21. The most favourite game of Quaid-e-Azam was?
22. Where is the “Dasht-e-Lut” desert is located in
23. The book “Spirit of Islam” is written by:
Ans. Syed Ameer Ali
24. A person who hold land under another person and liable to pay rent for that land to that other person is called
25. In which year Hudood Ordinance implemented in Pakistan?