Unit No 6: The Quaid’s Vision and Pakistan 9th English Unit-6 Swalat k Asan jwabat
From Book Exercise:
1. How much confidence did Quaid-e-Azam has in his nation?
Ans. Quaid-e-Azam had a great confidence in his nation.
2. What was the Quaid’s concept of our nation?
Ans. The Quaid’s concept of our nation was that we are a separate nation on the basis of religion
3. What was the ideology of Pakistan in view of Quaid-e-Azam?
Ans. The ideology of the Quaid was based on the fundamental principle that they were an independent nation.
4. What can be the possible solution to our present problems?
Ans. We can solve our present problems by following the Quaid’s golden motto, “Faith, Unity and Discipline”.
5. How can we become a strong nation?
Ans. We can become a strong nation by following the Quaid’s golden motto, “Faith, Unity and Discipline”.
1. Why did the Quaid have to take long tours during the early days of independence?
Ans. He was wanted to raise people’s spirit.
2. Why did the Quaid want the oneness of the whole nation?
Ans. Because he wanted to see a strong and united nation.
3. Are we are working according to the expectations of the great leader?
Ans. No, We are not working according to the expectations of the great leader.
4.What is the result of neglecting the advice of the Quaid?
Ans. We are facing many problems due to neglecting the advice of the Quaid.