NTS Solved Biology Physics Math Chemistry MCQs Sample Papers of SSE Science
1. Which of the following is an example of a scalar quantity?
C. Angular momentum
D. Electrostatic potential
2. A 1000 kg car can accelerate from rest to a speed of 25 m/s in
10 s. What average power must the engine of the car produce in order to
cause this acceleration? Neglect friction loss.
A. 61.25 kW
B. 57.66 kW
C. 42.69 kW
D. 31.25 kW
E. 67.1 kW
3. A traveling wave, in which the particles of the distributed medium move
perpendicular to the direction of propagation of the wave is called:
A. Longitudinal Wave
B. Standing Wave
C. Transverse Wave
D. Both A and B
4. What is the product of both fermentation reactions and saponification
A. An ester
B. An acid
C. An alcohol
D. A soap
5. Hydrogen bonding is maximum in:
B. Diethyl ether
C. Ethyl chloride
D. Triethyl amine
6. Which of the following is an exothermic reaction?
A. Combustion of methane
B. Decomposition of water
D. Conversion of graphite to diamond
7. Which is the hardest substance?
8. Which of the following nitrogenous bases are found in DNA?
A. I only
B. II only
C. I and II only
D. II and III only
9. A type of movement that requires energy and that moves substances
against their concentration gradients is called:
B. Active transport
10. During Telophase:
A. Nuclear membrane is formed around daughter nucleus
B. Nucleolus is resynthesised
C. Spindle fibres break into tubulin subunits
D. All of the above
11. A vitamin used in the formation of red blood cells is
A. Vitamin B1
B. Vitamin B2
C. Vitamin B12
12.tan x cos x/sin x=?
13. A die is rolled what is the probability of getting a number which is even
and greater than 2?