Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore PPSC Inspector Legal Written Test syllabus, Test Criteria for Inspector Legal, Paper Distribution, Sample Papers
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST
Written examination of Graduate/Law Graduate level comprising of the following papers will be conducted:
English Essay 100 Marks
Urdu Essay 100 Marks
General Knowledge 100 Marks
Pakistan & Islamic Studies 100 Marks
Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 & Code of Criminal Procedure 100 Makrs
Qanun-e-Shahadat Order 1984 and Local & Special Law 50Marks
Viva Voce/Psychological assessment 150 Marks
The question paper may be descriptive (Subjective) type or multiple choice questions (MCQ / Objective) type or a combination of both. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MCQ type papers.
The following Acts/Ordinances might be included in the paper of Local and Special Laws:
- The maintenance of Public Order ordinance 1960.
- The regulation and control of loudspeaker and sound amplifiers ordinance 1965.
- The Pakistan Arms ordinance 1965.
- The motor vehicles ordinance, 1965.
- The Indecent Advertisement prohibition act 1963.
- The Punjab wildlife act 1974.
- The Public Gambling act.
- The Pakistan environment protection ordinance 1983.
- The motion pictures ordinance 1979.
- The explosive act 1884.
- The agriculture Pesticides control act.
- The Punjab pure food ordinance act 1960.
- The Child Marriage restraint act 1929.
- MCQ type paper of General Knowledge and Pakistan & Islamic Studies may be conducted.
- Above mentioned Acts/Ordinance may be included in the paper of Local and special laws