World Geography Subject Related Important Fill in the Blanks True False MCQs Questions Answers
(1) Anemometer is used for the measurement of wind speed.
(2) Atmospheric pressure at sea level is 760 mm.
(3) On 21st of June the sun shines vertically on the Tropic of cancer .
(4) The hot molten material erupted from a volcano is called Lava.
(5) The point in the earth from where seismic waves spread out in all directions is Earthquake focus.
(6) Yardang is produced by Wind.
(7) The deepest point in the ocean bottom is in Pacific Ocean.
(8) Benguela current flows near the western coast of Africa.
(9) Waves are caused by Winds.
(10) Conical Projection is best suited for Temperate latitudes.
(11) Sea water contains on the average about 3.5% Salt.
(12) The earliest occupation of man Food gathering.
(13) The continent most deficient in fishing industry Australia.
(14) Country registering negative population growth China.
(15) A major iron and steel producing country producing a small quantity of iron ore Japan.
Note: All Answers are true, there is no false answer for true false test