UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB
NOTIFICATION NO. 184 /COND.D.S.
DATE SHEET FOR THE M.A./M. Sc. PART-II,
ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2015 TO BE HELD IN JUNE, 2015
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions.
1. Roll Number should be written on the right hand top corner of the title page of the Answer Book only and not at any other place.
2. Answer Book Number should not be written inside the Answer Book.
3. Marks of identification should not be made anywhere in the Answer Book or on the title page.
4. Any material relevant to the Syllabus should not be taken while entering the Examination Hall.
5. No appeal be made to the Examiner in the Answer-Book.
6. Obscene language should not be used in the Answer Book.
7. No one will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves after one
hour or before half the time is over, he shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
8. Unauthorized change of Centre is strictly prohibited, if any one will change his/her Centre of Examination of his/her
own, unfairmeans case will be registered against him/her. Similarly no change of Subject is allowed unless permitted
by the University.
9. No one should appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip.
10. The candidates are allowed to use scientific calculator only which should be without Mini-computer.
11. The candidates are not allowed to bring mobile telephone set in the Examination Hall.
12. Unfair means cases shall be registered against those who will violate the above or such other instructions as are issued.
13. Paper of Social Work is common for both M.A. & M.Sc. Candidates