M.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Sciences in Entomology Solved MCQS Past Papers pdf download for tests
1. Another name for an insect walking leg is:
2. Mosquito males locate females by using:
3. The highest, or most developed, form of sociality among insects is referred to as:
4. Family of the Emmalocera depressella:
5. Family of the Spodoptera litura:
6. Family of the Pectinophora gossypiella:
7. An example of a biological control against insects is the use of
8. As human consumers become less tolerant of insect damage on fruit, the economic thresholds for fruit pests are likely to:
Remain the same
9. Which of these is NOT considered an insect growth regulator?
10. The order Hemiptera contains:
Bed bugs and stink bugs
11. Which order is not holometabolous?
12. Which order is exclusively herbivorous?
13. All neopterous insects are:
14. To which body segment are the elytra attached?
15. The shell of an insect’s egg is called the:
16. Which sclerite lies below (ventral to) the frons?
17. A tormogen cell is always associated with a(n):
18. The cibarium is best described as:
The innermost layer of the epicuticle.
19. Elastic regions of the exoskeleton:
Are generally known as sclerites.
20. Stridulation is a method of producing sound by:
Striking the substrate.
21. In an ant nest, all workers are:
22. Polleniferous apparatus is present in honey bee on:
23. Differentiation of insects’ body into distinct functional regions is called:
24. Spotted lanternfly is also called?
25. Insect blood does not:
Flow through the wings