PTS Pakistan Testing Services New Jobs 2020
PTS Trade Development Authority of Pakistan Jobs Syllabus Test Pattern
Appointment of Legal Team
Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) is seeking to appoint Legal Team comprising of
one (01) Consultant (Legal) to be posted in Head Office Karachi and three (03) Law Officer (i.e. one each
to be posted in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad) on contract basis for a period of 2 years (Extendable), the
Legal Team will be responsible for:
a) Handling legal cases filed by / or against TDAP, including cases of textile quotas, Trade Disputes,
defunct CCI&E and service matters,
b) Seeking nomination of Defence Counsel(s) to plead legal cases in the court of law and keep
constant liaison with the Defence Counsel(s),
c) Attending Courts of Law,
d) Obtaining certified copies of the Court’s orders/judgments,
e) Filling of timely appeal before the next higher forum(s), where required,
f) Legal vetting / reviewing internal documents/materials contracts / MOU’s etc. to minimize
Authority’s legal exposure,
g) Handling matters relating to textile quotas etc. pending with NAB and FIA,
h) Keeping the Authority abreast with the applicable laws, rules and regulations, and
i) Maintaining updated record of Legal Advisers.
Required Qualification and Experience:
Consultant (Legal) (Rs. 200,000 to 250,000/- per month)
01 Merit Karachi L.L.M.Age: 50 years (max)
Have a minimum 05 years relevant experience of law practice
Law Officer (Rs. 100,000/- per month)
L.L.B Age: 35 years
Have a minimum 02 years
relevant experience of law
Ability to work independently with excellent oral and writing skills.
√ Have excellent working knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations governing the public
√ Proficiency in using MS Office, E-mail & Internet.
1) Applicants who are serving in a government organization should get NOC from their administrative
department through proper channel.
2) The candidates, who have applied earlier, must apply afresh under this advertisement.
1. Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: www.pts.org.pk.
2. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the
Application form properly.
3. Please send the filled-up Application Form along with paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to
PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad on or before 20th
4. PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post / courier services.
5. Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted
by hand will not be entertained.
6. Application Received after 20th January 2020, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
7. TDAP reserves right to cancel one or all posts at any stage, without giving any justification.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview
Pakistan Testing Service
Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area,
Islamabad. Web: www.pts.org.pk, UAN: 051-111-111-787