Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Statistical Assistant Jobs Syllabus MCQS Past Papers pdf
Statistical Assistant (BS-15)
270 (Permanent) jobs
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Sociology, Business Administration, Geography, Commerce or any other Social or Physical Science involving the use of Statistical method
Apply: Online on official website
Written Test Syllabus:
Latest Syllabus has not announced yet, Last Time Syllabus
How to Apply:
14. The candidates for the post of BS-01 to BS-05 will have to apply in hard copy by downloading the application form from PBS official website.
15. Application forms (for the posts of BS-06 to BS-15) will be filled “Online” on the website of PBS www.pbs.gov.pk
16. The candidates are not required to attach photocopies of testimonials / education documents with the application form. However, the photocopies of documents of the shortlisted candidates will be required at interview time.
17. Candidates applying for more than one post will have to submit separate application / fee for each post with reference to Serial number of the post as per advertisement.
18. The deadline/ Closing date for submission of online applications for BS-06 to 15 & hard copy applications for BS-01 to BS-05 is 10th March (Thursday), 2022.
19. For appearing in the test, the admission certificates of the eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website. The candidates will be required to produce admission certificate, and original CNIC along with the paid fee challah (for BS-06 to BS-15 candidates).The candidates are advised to keep visiting official website of PBS for recruitment updates.
20. The hardcopies of the applications (for BS-01 to BS-05 candidates only), must reach in the office of the undersigned at the given address within closing date. The applications received after closing date, submitted by hand or with incomplete information shall not be entertained.