SESE DM Drawing Master Test Syllabus & Model Paper
Art & Crafts/ Fine Arts-80
General Knowledge/Current Affairs-5
SESE PET Physical Education Teacher Test Syllabus & Model Paper
Health & Physical Education-80
General Knowledge/Current Affairs-5
Pedagogy Sample Questions , General Knowledge/Current Affairs, English sample questions will be as following
1. In the teaching of grammar, Inductive learning is:
1. A. Grammatical explanations or rules are presented and then applied through practice in exercises.
2. B. Grammatical rules are less stressed in the first stage but later given more importance.
3. C. The knowledge which is deducted from the already known language and then the grammatical rules are applied.
4. D. Learners are presented with examples. They then discover or apply language rules and principles on their own.
5. E. Emphasis on rules and grammatical paradigms proved as off-putting as behaviorist rote drilling.
2. Corporal punishment means:
1. A. Isolation of the student
2. B. Physical punishment
3. C. Temporary termination from school
4. D. Scolding the student
5. E. Humiliation of the students in front of other students
CURRENT AFFAIRS/GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Sardar Sher Ali Gorchani is the Deputy speaker of:
1. A. Punjab
2. B. Balochistan
3. C. Khyber Pakhtun Khwa
4. D. Sindh
5. E. Gilgit Baltistan
2. The last “Common Wealth” conference was held in:
1. A. England
2. B. Canada
3. C. Sri-Lanka
4. D. Nepal
5. E. Pakistan
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given choices (A to E) below each.
1. 1. Sara _______ about her result before it was announced.
1. A. knew
2. B. known
3. C. is knowing
4. D. has known
5. E. was known
Five options (A to E) follow a related pair of words given in capitals. Select the option that best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair.
1. 2. APPLE: FRUIT::
1. A. egg: chicken
2. B. rung: chair
3. C. wool: fabric
4. D. fuse: dynamic
5. E. wick: candle
Choose the option or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
1. 3. PRODUCTIVE:
1. A. emotional
2. B. cowardly
3. C. violent
4. D. creative
5. E. destructive
Change the voice of the following. (Active & passive voice)
1. 4. They are not solving the sums correctly.
1. A. The sums are not solved by them correctly.
2. B. The sums were not solved by them correctly.
3. C. The sums are not being solved by them correctly.
4. D. The sums have not been solved by them correctly.
5. E. The sums are being not solved by them correctly.
Change the narration of the following (Direct & indirect speech)
1. 5. Teacher said, “Do not waste time.”
1. A. Teacher ordered that do not waste time.
2. B. Teacher forbade not to waste time.
3. C. Teacher forbade to waste time.
4. D. Teacher said that do not waste time.
5. E. Teacher advised from wasting any time.
Choose the word most similar in meaning to the capitalized ones.
1. 6. WONDER:
1. A. stock
2. B. amusement
3. C. expectation
4. D. usual
5. E. surprise
Read the passage to answer question 7
To be happy and really safe, one ought to have at least two or three hobbies and they must all be real. It is no use starting late in life to say “I will take an interest in this or that”. A man may acquire great knowledge of topics unconnected with his daily work and yet hardly get any benefit or relief.
1. 7. The writer argues that for real happiness:
1. A. more than one hobbies are preferable
2. B. two or three hobbies are essential
3. C. hobbies are quite important
4. D. hobbies should be interesting
5. E. hobbies should be avoided
Subject Related Questions
Will be according to post qualification Level as for SESE DM the 80 questions will be from Art & Crafts/ Fine Arts and for SESE PET Questions will be from Health & Physical Education.