HEC Law GAT Professional Ethics MCQS Sample Past Papers. Total MCQS will be 10 from this section. Here are some sample mcqs
1. Every Advocate must uphold at all times __________, as well as his own dignity and a high standing as a member thereof.
A. the dignity and high standing of his profession
B. his prosperity
C. his repute
D. the wellbeing of his profession
2. According to Rule 135 of canons of professional conduct, a/an ________ shall not solicit professional employment by advertisement or by any other means.
B. Police officer
3. According to Rule 141 of canons of professional conduct and etiquette of advocates, no division of fees with any person for legal services is ___________ EXCEPT with another advocate based upon the principle of division of work as expressed in the agreement between the advocates.
4. According to Rule 143 of canons of professional conduct and etiquette of advocates, Junior and younger members should always _________to senior and elder members.
A. be respectful
B. be duty-bound
5. According to Rule 145 of canons of professional conduct and etiquette of advocates, an advocate shall not acquire an interest __________ in the property or interest involved in the case.
A. similar to that of the client
B. adverse to a client
C. equal to the client
D. resembling to that of the client