Unit 13: Faithfulness English 10th Class Answers of Chapter-13 Questions
Questions Answers from Text Book Exercise
1. What case did the young men bring to Hazrat Umar Farooq ?
Answer: They brought the case of their father’s murder before Hazrat Umar Farooq.
2. Why did the old man hurl a stone at the camel?
Answer: Because the camel had eaten a few leaves from one of his trees.
3. Why did the villager ask Hazrat Umar Farooq to delay the execution?
Answer: The villager wanted to handing over the gold of his brother to a trustee.
4. On what condition was the criminal allowed to leave?
Answer: He was allowed to leave after providing a surety.
5. Why were Sahabas worried?
Answer: Sahabas were worried about the fate of Hazrat Abuzar Ghafari.
6. Why did the accusers forgive the villager?
Answer: They forgave the villager as the forgiveness is divine.