Sales & Business Development
20 – 28 Years
(1st Division) Masters preferred (Commerce/Banking)
Jan 15, 2015
May 2, 2014
- Business Growth: Implement approved sales/service plans to achieve growth objectives by agreeing micro level sales/service delivery plans with RM and ensuring on track performance
- Portfolio Management: Proactive collection perusal, ensuring timely repayment of loans and negotiation directly or through other elements included in KBLs distribution channel.
- Compliance: Conduct loan booking in strict compliance with KBLs policies, procedures and ethics standards; facilitate in implementing internal control standards in letter and spirit.
- Product Knowledge: Ensure continuous review of product and service related knowledge and recommend areas of improvement through personal/client feedback.
- Service Quality: Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Minimum 14 years of education from HEC recognized university, in business administration/ commerce, banking & finance, agriculture & economics
- Prior experience is not necessary.
- Adept with credit need assessment/client appraisal procedures and collection management.
- Posses sound product & process knowledge
- Good at selling and client servicin
Apply online here—http://khushhalibank.rozee.pk/jobs.php