Career Testing Service Pakistan Lady Health Visitor Accounts Assistant Jobs MCQs Test Syllabus Papers
MNCH Programme Health Department Gilgit-Baltistan Career Testing Service Pakistan Lady Health Visitor Accounts Assistant Jobs MCQs Test Syllabus Papers
Terms and Conditions:
1. The position are purely temporary and on contract basis.
2. Name of the post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope.
3. On detailed scrutiny of documents if found ineligible your candidature will be rejected irrespective of the
fact whether you have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. Therefore, make sure
before appearing in the examination/test that you are eligible in all respects for the post (s) applied for.
4. Candidates already serving in government departments may apply through proper
channel. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
5. Age relaxation will be given as per government policy/rule.
6. For test /interview separate date and venue will be communicated and advertised on
department and CTSP website.
7. Only qualified/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after written test.
8. Further details can be obtained from website www.ctsp.com.pk
9. Application can be submitted within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
10. Female participation will be highly encouraged.
11. Experience Mandatory otherwise your Application form will be rejected
How to apply:
1. Please download the Application Form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from
CTSP website. www.ctsp.com.pk
2. Pay the fee in any of the countrywide online branch of HBL, UBL and KCBL; attach the
paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
3. Please send the complete Application form (along with 3 colour photos and a copy of your
CNIC) to CTSP Headquarters office No.802, Sector D-12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad,
within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
4. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send
applications by hand.
5. Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage. Department reserves the right
to detach the candidate at any stage in case of provision of false information.