Cadet College Noshki 7th Class Admission Entry Test Schedule Syllabus Papers
Cadet College Noshki 7th Class Admission Entry Test 2019
CADET COLLEGE NOSHKI (BALOCHISTAN)
ADMISSION TO CLASSVII, YEAR 2019 (2 ND ENTRY)
- Cadet College Noshki, English Medium Residential Institution, announces the Admission in class 7th for the year 2019 for 2nd Entry.
- ELIGIBILITY The Candidates must have passed atleast Class-VI Examination from a recognized school by 1 st March 2019. Must not be under 11 and over 13 years of age till 28-02-2019. The candidate must be medically fit.
- SELECTION a. Admissions are granted strictly on the basis of merit which will be determined through written examination. The written test will be conducted from Balochistan Text Book Board 2018 Syllabus of Class-VI standard comprising of following four subjects
Sr. Subjects Marks
- English 25
- Urdu 25
- Mathematics 25
- General Science 25
_________ Total 100
- Objective and Subjective (English and Urdu Medium) written examination will be conducted through Balochistan Testing Service (BTS).
- Admission will be awarded to the candidates who will appear under roll number issued in Cadet College Noshki by BTS, on district merit, observing the prevailing admission policy only.
- ALLOCATTON OF SEATS There is (01) seat reserved for each Province and Minorities other than the approved seats by Competent Authority
- APPLICATION FORM Application Form can be obtained on payment as detailed below through Bank Draft on the name of Principal Cadet College Noshki.
- From Cadet College Noshki By Hand Rs.2000/=
- Admission Form can also be downloaded from BTS website (www.bts.org.pk) and duly filled form along with demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in favor of Principal Cadet College Noshki Online Account No. 0017067701080803. Maintained at HBL. Brach Code (1706) Noshki.
- Form Returned Address before closing date: Principal Cadet College Noshki
- Last date for receiving of Application Form complete in all respect is 25-01-2019 Incomplete Application Form will not be entertained after closing date.
- INTIMATION OF WRITTEN TEST:- Roll number slips, Date of written test, Centre and Time will be intimated through BTS website (www.bts.org.pk).
- INTIMATION OF SELECTION: The selected candidate will be intimated through call letters on the addresses mentioned in the Admission forms and through cell Numbers.