ADVERTISEMENT No. 07/2017
Dated Quetta, the 27th July, 2017
Closing Date for Recipt 0f Applications is 31st August, 2017 ( Thursday )
POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT
21. Fifty (50) posts of Assistant Director (Tech)/Dy. District Population Welfare Officer
(Tech)/Field Medical Officer (B-17) (Female)
Merit Kalat Zone Zhob Zone Nasirabad Zone Mekran Zone Quetta Zone Sibi Zone Quetta City
08 08 06 06 06 06 03 03
Minorities Quota : 03 Disable’s Quota : 01
Qualification: M.B.B.S Degree from recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by PMDC.Valid registration
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years plus ten (10) years general upper age relaxation granted by the Govt. of Balochistan.
Gender: Only female candidates are eligible.
Syllabus: MCQs Test in the relevant subject.
22. One (01) post of Assistant (B-16)
Merit (i.e. All Balochistan) 01
1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University; and
2. Having at least three months Office Automation Certificate in computer operations from a recognized
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years plus ten (10) years general upper age relaxation granted by the Govt. of Balochistan.
Gender: Both (Male & Female) candidates are eligible
Syllabus: Subjective paper in:
1. Essay Writing
a) English (20 Marks)
b) Urdu (20 Marks)
2. Translation (English into Urdu & Urdu into English) (10 Marks)
3. G.K/Pakistan & Islamic Affairs (Ethics for non-Muslims) (50 Marks)
Total: (100 Marks)
4. Practical Test of Office Automation on Computer
(Only successful candidates of written test will be called) (50 Marks)
Grand Total: (150 Marks