Balochistan Public Service Commission
Samungli Road Quetta Cantt.
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR THE POST(s) OF SECTION OFFICERS OFFICERS (B-17) IN THE S&GAD, GOVT: OF BALOCHISTAN
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE INCLUDING EVERYDAY SCIENCE
Marks: 100 March 28,2012 Time: 3 Hours
Read Also: Divisional Forest Officer BPSC Past Papers
Q.NO.1. Write Note on any TWO of the following: (20 Marks)
(1) Pak-Iran gas pipeline and American response.
(2) American Withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014 and its repercussions for the region.
(3) Vladimir Putin and the future of Russia in world politics.
(4) Optimism in life and literature.
Q.NO.2. Explain any TEN of the following: (20 Marks)
(a). Avalanche (b). Equinox (c). Ocean of storms (d). Twilight (e). Zenith
(f). Aristocracy (G). Balfour Declaration. (h) Confederation (i). Extradition
(j). Inquest (k). Absolute Zero (L). Pessimism (M). Buffer state
Q.NO.3. Answer ant TEN of the following: (20 Marks)
1. why does it not hurt when we cut our nails ?
2. why does a clock loose time in summer ?
3. why a siphon cannot work in vacuum ?
4. why when a gun is fired within a visible distance, the sound is heard a little after the smoke is seen ?
5. explain why moisture gathers on the outside of a glass tumbler ?
6. what is aerodynamics?
7. why are cloudy nights generally warm ?
8. why is rain water soft but river water hard ?
9. why a small space is left at the joint between two rails ?
10. why does fanning produce a sense of coolness in the body ?
11. at what speed does the earth revolve round the sun ?
12. what is mirage ?
13. how much blood does a normal person have in his body ?
Q.NO.4. Identify any TEN of the following: (10 Marks)
1. Edmund spenser
2. Christopher marlow
3. paradise regained.
4. Dr. Samuel Johnson
5. Child Harold
6. Maxim Gorky
7. Canterbury Tales.
8. Hugo Chavez
9. Colin Powel
10. Tansu Cillar
11. Pete Samprass
12. Malik Feroz khan noon
13. Dr. Shamshad akhter.
Q.NO. 5. Abbreviations: Do any TEN: (10 Marks)
Q.NO.6. Name authors of any TEN of the Following Books: (10 Marks)
2. The Prince.
3. Das Capital.
4. Ben hur
5. Brother Karamazov
6. The Confessions
7. David Copperfield
8. Doctor’s Dilemma
9. Faerie Queen
Q.NO.7. Mention the capitals and currencies of the following countries: (10 Marks)
3. South Africa
2 thoughts on “Balochistan Public Service Commission General Knowledge including Everyday Science Paper”
i need past technical past papers for the post B17 for technical school teacher
I need the past papers of Balochistan Public Service Commission tests (for the posts of Assistant Commissioner and Section Officer)
Comments are closed.