SBP OG-2 state bank of pakistan test syllabus Past Papers PDF
1. Stupa is the sacred place of________?
A. Shintoism B. Jainism C. Buddhism D. Hinduism
2. Which Planet is also known as Winter Planet?
A. Mercury B. Earth C. Jupiter D. Uranus
3. Who was the only Five Star General in Pakistan Army history ?
A. General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani B. General Pervez Musharraf
C. General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq D. General Ayub Khan
4. The Makli graveyard is houses tombs of __________?
A. Sufi saints B. kings, queens C. scholars and philosophers D. All of the above
5. How many Countries are members of Arab monetary fund?
A. 24 B. 26 C. 22 D. None of these
6. Which Muslim scientist wrote first book on Algebra ?
A. Al-Khwarizmi B. Ibn Sina C. Archimedes. D. Euclid
7. G5 Countries are Brazil, South Africa, China, India and _________?
A. Mexico. B. France C. Argentina D. None of these
8. Countries surrounding Caspian sea are Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Russia, Iran and
A. Kazakhstan B. Lebanon C. Maldives D. None of these
9.G7 Countries are Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and ________?
A. US B. Mexico C. China. D. None of these
10. UAE is the federation of ______ states?
A. 7 B. 10 C. 9 D. None of these
11. Who invented softball?
A. George Stewart B. George Hancock C. Robert Lewis. D. None of these
12. Currency of Ukraine _______?
A. Hryvnia B. Lira C. Tolar D. None of these
13. Bandar Seri Begawan is the capital of ________?
A. China B. Indonesia C. America D. Brunei
14. Andalusia is a region of __________?
A. Indonesia B. Turkey C. Russia D. Spain
15. Cordoba is a city located in_______?
A. Iran B. Spain C. Egypt D. Turkey
16. Ecbatana was a capital city under which Persian Empire?
A. Achaemenid Empire B. Parthian Empire C. Safavid Dynasty D. None of these