Provincial Planning Services KPK Syllabus Past Papers Test Pattern and Paper Distribution
KPPSC SYLLABUS FOR PROVINCIAL PLANNING SERVICES OFFICERS (BPS-17)
Following five compulsory papers and viva voice as per the details given:
S.No Name of Subject Maximum Marks
1. English (Precis & Composition) 100
2. English Essay 50
3. General Knowledge 150
4. Islamiat / Pakistan Studies (in case of non-muslims) 50
5. Economics 100
6. Viva Voce 50
Total Marks 500
(1) A candidate shall answer the papers in English unless otherwise directed. However, the paper of Islamiat and Pakistan Studies (in case of non-muslims) may be answered in Urdu or English.
(2) In case of non-muslims, the paper of Pakistan Studies shall be taken in place of Islamiat.
(3) No candidate shall be summoned for viva voce test unless he/she has obtained at least forty percent (40%) marks in each individual written paper and fifty percent (50%) in aggregate of written portion of examination.
(4) No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the examination unless he/she also obtains at least thirty percent (30%) marks in viva voce. Failure in or absence from viva voce shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify for appointment and his/her name shall not be included in the merit list.