PPSC Lecturer English MCQs Sample Past Papers. Lecturer English MCQS Practice Tests
(1) Shakespeare’s Hamlet is
(2) Earnest Hemingway has written
Old Man and the Sea
(3) Who wrote Gulliver’s Travels?
(4) Which of the following is not a dramatist?
(5) Which of the following is not a play by Shakespeare?
(6) E. M. Foster is a
Read Also: 500 Important English Lecturer MCQS
(7) “The Pickwick Papers” is a novel by:
(8) Who wrote “Jane Eyre”?
(9) After whom is the Elizabethan Age named?
(10) What is the name of Wordsworth’s long poem?
(11) A poem mourning someone’s death is called:
(12) Which of the following is not a tragedy written by Shakespeare?
Merchant of Venice
(13) Who wrote “The Second Coming”?
W. B. Yeats
(14) What period in English Literature is called the “Augustans Age”?
Early 18th Century
(15) Which play among the following plays is not blank verse?
(16) Which one of the following writers is not woman?
(17) Who is the villain in “Hamlet”?
(18) Who kills Macbeth in the play “Macbeth”?
(19) Which is the last of Shakespeare’s great tragedies?
(20) Who is the heroine of Shakespeare’s play “Hamlet”?
Q.21 He was __________ of all valuable possessions.
Q.22 The presence of armed guards ____________ us from doing anything disruptive.
Q.23 Our flight was __________ from Lahore to Islamabad airport.
Q.24 I am __________ forward to our picnic scheduled in next month.
Q.25 VEXING means
Q.26 VAGUE means
Q.27 MANGLED means
Q.28 PRODIGIOUS means
Q.29 ASTOUNDED means
Q.30 SAGACITY means