HEC Law GAT Civil Procedure Code CPC Sample MCQS Past Papers. From this section total mcqs will be 20. Here are some sample mcqs
CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE
1. Section __________ of the C.P.C prevents courts of concurrent jurisdiction from simultaneously entertaining and adjudicating upon two parallel litigation in respect of the same matter in issue.
2. As per Section 09 of the C.P.C, the Courts shall (subject to the provisions herein contained) have jurisdiction to try all suits of a civil nature____________________.
A. Excepting suits of which their cognizance is either expressly or implicitly barred
B. Excepting suits of which some stay order has been given
C. Excepting suits of which the parties have consented otherwise
D. Excepting suits of which the subject matter has perished
3. Under CPC, no proceedings in revision _________ be entertained by the High Court against an order made under section 115(2) by the District Court.
4. Under the C.P.C, “_______________” means the statement given by the Judge of the grounds of a decree or order.
5. According to the Code of Civil Procedure 1908, the term “Code” is defined as “includes __________”.
6. As per Order I, rule 10(3) of the C.P.C, ”No person shall be added as a plaintiff suing without a next friend or as the next friend of a plaintiff under any disability without__________”.
A. His consent
B. Issuing summon
C. Issuing warrant
D. Informing defendant
7. Where a suit is to obtain relief respecting, or compensation for wrong to immovable property situate within the jurisdiction of different Courts, the suit may be instituted in_______ within the local limits of whose jurisdiction any portion of the property is situated.
A. any court
B. all the courts simultaneously
C. the sessions court
D. the high court
8. As per section 115(4) of the C.P.C, no proceeding in revision shall be entertained by the ___________ against an order made under subsections (2) by the district court.
A. Supreme Court
B. High Court
C. Federal Shariat Court
D. Session Court
9. As per Order IX rule 13(1) of the C.P.C, in any case, in which a decree is passed ex parte against a defendant, he may apply to the Court by which the decree was passed for an order_________.
A. to set it aside
B. to continue with it
C. to give notice to the other party
D. to return the fee
10. Under Order XLI Rule 1 of the C.P.C, every appeal shall be preferred in the form of ___________ signed by the appellant or his pleader.