HEC Law GAT Crimnal Law PPC CrPC Sample MCQS Past Papers. From this section total mcqs will be 20. Here are some sample mcqs
1. Under the P.P.C, Tazir means:
A. A bribe amount agreed by an individual.
B. A gift offered to the judge.
C. Punishment other than qisas, diyat, a’rsh or daman
D. An offense
2. As per illustration C to section 351 of the PPC, which crime is committed if a pickup a stick, saying to B, “I will give you a beating”?
A. A might have committed battery.
B. A might have committed criminal force.
C. A might have committed wrongful restraint.
D. A might have committed an assault.
3. As per section 362 of the PPC, which crime is committed under the PPC if a person compels by force, or by any deceitful means induces, any person to go from any place?
C. Criminal force
4. As per section 430 of the PPC, punishment for mischief by injury to works of irrigation or by wrongfully diverting water shall be imprisonment extendable to:
A. Five years or fine or both
B. Ten years or fine or both
C. Life imprisonment
D. Four years or fine or both
5. As per Section 305 of the PPC, In the case of Qatl, if the victim has no wali ___________shall have the right of qisas.
A. Deceased Him-Self
B. The Court
C. The Government
D. The distant relatives
6. As per section 4(1)(l) Under the Cr.P.C ____________ includes all the proceedings under this Code for the collection of evidence conducted by a police officer or by any person (other than a Magistrate) who is authorized by a Magistrate on this behalf.
C. Judicial Proceeding
7. As per section 59 of the CrPC, a private person may arrest a person under the Cr.P.C who in his view commits:
A. A non-bailable and cognizable offence or any
B. A non-cognizable offence
C. A bailable offence
D. A non-bailable offence only
8. As per section 4(1)(h) of the Cr.P.C, ___________ means the allegation made orally or in writing to a Magistrate, with a view to his taking action, under this Code that some person whether known or unknown, has committed an offence, but it does not include the report of a police officer.
9. As per section 299(a), of the PPC, “adult” means a person who has attained the age of:
B. Sixteen years
C. Eighteen years
D. Twenty-one years
10. Give your legal opinion as per Section 429 of the Cr.P.C. when judges composing the Court of appeal are equally divided in opinion regarding a criminal case:
A. It shall be appealed to the Higher Court
B. The decision of the senior judge shall prevail
C. A fresh trial should be held
D. It shall be laid before another judge of the same court