Unit 4: First Aid Class 10th Chapter-4 English Questions with Answers Notes Simple and Easy
Questions from Lesson:
1. What is the importance of knowledge of “First Aid” in crisis management?
Answer: The knowledge of “First Aid” is very important as it provides immediate help to the victim.
Questions Answers from Text Book Exercise
1. You should not keep checking if the bleeding has stopped? Why?
Answer: Because it may damage the clot that is forming and cause bleeding to resume.
2. Why is it necessary to keep away soap from the wound?
Answer: Because the soap can irritate the wound.
3. How is an antibiotic cream or ointment good in healing the wound?
Answer: These products can help body‟s natural healing process work fast.
4. What should you do if you are allergic to adhesive material used in most bandages?
Answer: If you are allergic to adhesive material, you should use adhesive-free dressings.
5. When do you need to see a doctor?
Answer: You should see the doctor if the wound is not healing or you notice any redness or swelling.
6. What should your first aid kit consist of?
Answer: The first aid kit should be consists of a first aid book, elastics bandages, gauze, tape, cotton wool, safety pin, lotion, thermometer and tablets etc.
Read also: Questions Answers Unit-5