Sociology Multiple Choice with Questions Answers Practice Exercise Test
Important Solved MCQs
1۔ Qualitative Data Means:
Expressed in words
2) A Likert scale emphasizes
3. When the researcher asks the respondent face to face questions, this method is called
4) Endogamy is the marriage among certain relatives.
5. ———– Is the process by which people learn all patterns of
6. According to ——- all societies across the world are stratified.
7) Biological characteristics distinguishing male from female is called ——
8) A family consisting of step relations is called :
9) Power that people consider legitimate is known as
10. Mugging, rape and burglary are examples of ——- crimes.
11. A norm is always enforced by sanctions.
12) Society is the largest and most complex group that sociologists study.
13) Social structure of a society is the network of ————-
Compliance to norms
14. Polygamy means ——————
15. Demography means ————-:
16) ———— is striving for equal treatment of women and men and for abolishing inequality.:
17. WID approach believes in:
Incorporating women in development activities
18. Is Pakistan a signatory of CEDAW?
19) Symbolic behavior of a person means ————
Read Also : Important Solved MCQS of Sociology