ADVERTISEMENT NO. 14/2016
APPEARED IN THE NATION & JANG ON WEDNESDAY 20-04-2016
PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTH CARE DEPARTMEN
- NO. 134 .
(CASE NO. 29 – RE / 2016) RECRUITMENT TO 500 (INCLUDING 15 POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS & 25 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES) POSTS OF WOMEN MEDICAL OFFICER ON PERMANENT BASIS.
- i. MBBS
- Registration with PMDC
iii. Regular House Job for one year.
- PAY: BS-17
22 to 35 + 8 Years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 43 years on 05-05-2016 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in any District of the Province of Punjab.
- GENDER: Only Female.
- PLACE OF POSTING: Various Health Institutions in the Punjab.
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the Closing Date which is 05-05-2016 upto 12:00 pm. Candidates should fill the Online Form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of Online Applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs:300/- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted from application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required.
for more details visit ppsc website