PTS Test Syllabus Pakistan Railways Jobs Sub Engineer SM Group Students C-Class Trade Apprentices Assistant Driver Signal Maintainer
Applications are invited by Pakistan Railways (Headquarters Office, Lahore) from candidates to fill up the following vacancies in the below mentioned categories.
1. Sub-Engineer Civil
2. Sub Engineer Electrical
3. Sub-Engineer Mechanical
4. C-Class Trade Apprentices on Workshops Division
5.S.M. Group Students
6. Guard Grade-I
8.Commercial Group Students
10.C-Class Trade Apprentices on Operating Division
Download Advertisement here
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES.
1. Application form shall be filled online by visiting PTS (Pakistan Testing Services)Website i.e.
2. Candidates are also required to submit hard copy of the application form duly signed and filled, with
supporting documents, copy of CNIC, and two fresh passport size photographs and self addressed duly stamped return envelope directly to PTS(Pakistan Testing Services) through courier on the
address mentioned on application form i.e. PTS (Pakistan Testing Services), 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
3. Application forms may also be obtained from Railway Divisional Offices at Peshawar, Rawalpindi,
Lahore, Multan Sukkur, Karachi, Quetta and Moghalpura Workshop.
4. Test fees of Rs. 180/-shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited on prescribed online deposit slip (Online deposit slip is attached with application form)or demand draft of any Bank payable in Islamabad in favour M/S PTS(Pakistan Testing Services).No application will be entertained in case the requisite fee as per instruction is not deposited. PTS’s copy of original slip must be attached with hard copy of the application forms.
5. Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicants’ qualification, performance in written test (to be conducted by PTS i.e. PTS(Pakistan Testing Services)and
interview within the criteria/policy devised by the department.
6. Last date of submission of applications is -02-2017.
7. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who fulfill the laid down criteria are eligible to apply.
8. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall separately be dispatched directly to candidates by PTS(Pakistan Testing Services)at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates can also download their Roll No Slips, and papers content distribution from PTS(Pakistan Testing Services) website later.
10. No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.
11. The candidate selected will be required to:-f. Pass prescribed Medical Examination and clearance by Security Agencies
g. Undergo specified training.
h. Join duty anywhere in Pakistan Railways systems e.g. Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Quetta & Karachi etc.
2. If any document provided by candidates is found bogus during the admission process and afterwards the appointment will be treated as cancelled.
Weightage for Selection.
70% written Test
1. Pakistan Railways has the right to alter the number and distribution of vacancies.
2. For any information/complaint please contact on following numbers:
PTS(Pakistan Testing Services) Helpline No.051-2806049 – 2806086 – 2806096.
& Website : www.pts.org.pk
(FIAZ AHMED KHAN)
Deputy Chief Personnel Officer-I
Islamabad Capital Territory Police Counter Terrorism Force ASI Constable Jobs PTS Test MCQs Notes Syllabus Some Related Posts
Excise Taxation Narcotics Control Department Punjab Junior Clerk Constable Jobs PTS Test Syllabus MCQs Notes Past Papers Stenographer Jobs, Data Entry Some Related Posts